Sunday, May 28, 2017

A Couple Recipes For You

So I love to bake and I got some recipes for my new recipe box I got for Christmas and I wanted to share some recipes with you!


    Pineapple Punch

1 cup of granulated sugar
1 1/2 cups of water
4 cinnamon sticks
12 cloves
 46 ounces of pineapple juice
1 1/2 cups of orange juice
1/2 cup lemon juice

So this is super easy you just put all of the ingredient's into a jug and stir. And then put it into the fridge till ready to serve
1 pitcher full about 10 servings

        Fruit Smoothies 

1 cup fat free milk
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups  frozen or fresh strawberries, thawed 
1/2 cup canned unsweetened Pineapple chunks (They can be sweetened if you want) 
4 ice cubes
2 tablespoons of sugar

In a blender, combine  all the ingredients; cover and blend for 30-45 seconds or until blended. Stir if necessary. Pour into cups and serve 
Serves about 4  

Well I hope you try these out 
    I WILL be back for more 


                                                       BYE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment