Saturday, May 27, 2017

Bible Verse of The Day May 27th 2017

So I was thinking of doing a Bible verse of the day and then I can just talk about the Bible verse.


So for today of course is my first day of my new blog so I'm going to talk bout this one Psalm 46:10-11
Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth! The Lord of hosts is with us; The God of Jacob is our refuge.    Selah.

So my name comes from that little word at the end of this verse Selah it means  "Stop and reflect on the many wonders of God"   God is saying that we need to stop worrying and know He is God and he will take care of us He says that people will praise and worship him everywhere. Then David goes on to say that the Lord is with us wherever we go. And then he says "The God of Jacob is our refuge" That means that Jesus is the same Jesus that Jacob worshiped and then Selah: we stop and just praise God and spend some time in prayer and worship.

               I hope you enjoyed this study I will be back tomorrow with another verse.

                                                         See Ya!

2 comments:

  1. Wow --- this is super encouraging! I've been a little down in the dumps lately but you're right... I need to stop worrying and trust God. Thanks sweetie!

    ReplyDelete