Thursday, June 8, 2017

Loved Ones Can't ALWAYS Be Loved

Hi there! I'm back and I was just thinking that loved ones can't always be loved.
Everyone has at least 2 quarrels every day! I know hard to believe! But it's true. No one EVER has a perfectly good day.
And you fight with mostly your very close friends or family. Because you aren't embarrassed to fight with them. But with people you don't see very often you try to be as sweet as you can so they can see you are nice.  But with people that already know you are nice then you fight with them!
And if you are the middle child or the youngest child of  your family if you were or still are getting picked on by your siblings then you will know what I'm talking about. So I'm the middle child and it seems like I'm always the one getting picked on. And it seems like you are the sweetest one so they have an advantage because they know that you won't hurt there feelings because you won't say anything mean or harsh. And so don't think that you are always in a quarrel with someone. Everyone is in a fight everyday 

                              Well I hoped this helped you!
                                                          See Ya!                    

No comments:

Post a Comment