Thursday, June 8, 2017

MY COOKIES ARE THE BEST??!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi I'm back and I wanted to tell you about something that happened last night with me and my Grandma.
So I had made cookies the day before yesterday. And Grandma had, had one yesterday and I went to tell my Grandma "Good night" So I could go to bed and this is how it went.
Grandam:"I tell you this from the bottom of my heart, those were the best cookies I have ever had. What recipe did you use?"
  Me:"I used your PB cookies recipe"
Grandma: "I have used that recipe a million times and they have never tasted that good! How did you make them?"
Me: " I made them the way the recipe said to make them"
Grandma: "Well then I guess the next time you make them I will have to watch you to see how you did it"
 I just thought "Wow I never thought my cookies were that good. AND I EVEN MESSED UP ON THEM!" (I accidentally put to much salt and baking soda in. And I stirred it for to long :{ ) And everyone loved them!

                                              Well I hope this sounds as funny as it was
                                                           See Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment